Health Freedom Foundation Membership Benefits
Your tax-deductible donation to Health Freedom allows us to continue to protect your access to alternative medicine and dietary supplements.
Your financial support is important. Without your generosity, we would not be as effective in the health freedom fight. Thank you for support.
- An orange health freedom silicone rubber bracelet that says “My life. My health. Health Freedom.”
- Electronic subscription to American Association for Health Freedom”s informative newsletter, Eye on Health Freedom to keep you abreast of the latest legislative and government news
- Staff ready to answer your questions via our number (904.322.8507) or e-mail ([email protected])
- The knowledge that you are taking action to ensure your continued access to the therapies that you want and need
- 20% discount on most books and videos at the Health Freedom Foundation store
- Advance news of Health Freedom Foundation and American Association for Health Freedom events
- Hertz rental car discount. One free book from HFF store. Name listed on website (optional).
- Let Truth Be the Bias VHS. This video attacks many of the myths surrounding the work of alternative practitioners and examines the government”s role in suppressing the truth about the effectiveness of complementary medicine. Emmy-awarded-winning producer Kevin Miller filmed former FDA and government officials, scores of “alternative” practitioners. He also reveals never-before-seen footage of the Arkansas State Medicine Board conspiring to attack an Arkansas MD who uses alternative therapies. This video truly documents those practitioners who are on the frontier of medicine and the obstacles facing them.
- Receive future films that we are involved in such as The Tomato Effect DVD. (Will be released in early 2006). We are working with the filmmaker, Faun Kime to use this film to raise awareness of alternative medicine.
- Advance invitations to special events
- Unique opportunities to become more involved with HealthFreedom. Special conference calls with executive director.